UK Online Model Retailer! email:
Item Name Asc
Item Name Desc
Price - High to Low
Price - Low to High
Filter by Price
Up to £4.99
£5.00 - £9.99
£10.00 - £19.99
£20.00 - £49.99
£50.00 - £99.99
£100.00 - £199.99
£200.00 - £499.99
£500.00 and Over
Tamiya 1/14 RC MAN TGX 18.540 4x2 X
This special edition of the 1/14 R/C MAN TGX 18.540 4x2 XLX assembly kit comes with body components which are pre-painted in TS-39 Mica Red. A clear urethane topcoat is applied to ensure the finish resists scuffs and remains durable.
Specs and Features:
• The model features a realistic body and a 2-axle chassis with durable ladder frame.
• When controlled with a separately available R/C system, the 3-speed transmission enables authentic gear changes while driving.
• Metal leaf springs and friction dampers enable realistic suspension movement.
• Cabin tilts forward just like the actual truck.
• The included coupler enables connection with any currently available Tamiya 1/14 scale trailer.
• The realistic interior includes seats and dashboard while metal-plated parts as well as metal transfer emblems enhance exterior detail.
Tractor Truck Kits Requires:
• 4CH Radio Systems w/ Servo(s)
• Recommand using Futaba Attack 4VWD 4-Channel AM 27MHZ/ R124H/ 3xS3003 transmitter set
• 8 AA Batteries (For Transmitter)
• 6-Cell Battery (7.2V)
• Stick Pack (A/C/DC Charger)
• TS Paints
Part No: 56332
Item Name: Tamiya 1/14 RC MAN TGX 18.540 4x2
Tamiya 1/14 R/C Fuel Tank-Trailer M
The Tamiya 1/14 scale Fuel Tank Trailer has been revamped! This fuel tank trailer features a newly-designed original and imagined livery that was inspired by fuel tank trailers seen in the United States. The chassis and tank parts are based on Item 56303.
Specs and Features:
• 1/14 scale assembly kit.
• Aluminum ladder frame chassis features 2-axle, 8-wheel design.
• Stainless steel construction fuel tank.
• Metal-plated ladder, fenders, and wheels.
• New original livery.
• The tanker trailer may be coupled with any of Tamiya's 1/14 scale R/C tractor truck models.
Part No: 56333
Item Name: Tamiya 1/14 R/C Fuel Tank-Trailer
Mercedes-Benz Actros 1851 Gigaspace
The 2012 Truck of the Year award-winning Actros series is the flagship of the worlds leading truck manufacturer, Daimler. Its latest installment, the rear-wheel drive Actros 1851 GigaSpace runs on a 12.8-liter 6-cylinder turbo-charged engine generating 510hp and is used for long-distance haulage, heavy duty distribution haulage, construction haulage and so on.
The Tamiya 1/14 scale R/C kit faithfully captures all the detail of the full size rig using ABS plastic for the body parts and a 3-speed, shift on the fly working transmission.
Length: 458mm, Width: 195mm, Height: 305mm.
Requires: 7.2 battery & charger
Requires: 4-channel radio gear
Requires: electronic speed control
Requires: TS plastic model paint
Part No: 56335
Item Name: Mercedes-Benz Actros 1851 Gigaspace
Tamiya RC Scania R470 Highline - Or
This is a special Orange Edition of the Tractor Truck Scania R470 Highline. The ABS plastic body pieces that normally come in white come pre-painted in Metallic Orange for this special edition kit.
Scania develops, manufactures and sells trucks with a gross vehicle weight of more than 16 tons intended for long-distance haulage, regional, and local distribution of goods, as well as construction haulage.
Scania trucks are widely seen on European roads along with other manufactures such as MAN and Mercedes.
The Tamiya semi-truck faithfully captures the R470 Highline variant in every detail including a working 3-speed transmission and working hitch for Tamiya’s trailer accessories.
1/14 scale electric R/C assembly kit of the Scania R470 Highline, featuring pre-painted orange parts.
Aerodynamic body is precisely reproduced with ABS plastic and the front grill features mesh material.
• Faithfully reproduced cabin tilts forward separately from fenders, just like on the full-size truck.
• Durable ladder frame chassis consists of aluminum channel and resin cross members.
• Kit-included coupler enables use of any of Tamiya's currently available 1/14 scale trailers.
• Assembly type 3-speed transmission. Separately available 4-channel transmitter allows gear shifting.
• Front and rear suspension consists of metal leaf springs and coil spring dampers.
• Propeller shaft transmits power from front mounted motor to rear wheels.
• A wide variety of Tractor Truck Option Parts are available for you to further customize your machine.
540 Brushed (Inc.)
4 Channel (Req.)
Part No: 56338
Item Name: Tamiya RC Scania R470 Highline
Tamiya Grand Hauler
to see more images.
The Grand Hauler resembles a classic customized american tractor truck. The included 540 motor drives a 3-speed transmission, which has no problem turning the dual rear axles.
Leaf spring and shocks keep the axles suspended to the metal C-Channel ladder frame, which keeps the power to the pavement.
4 Axle Semi
3 Speed Transmission
Part No: 56344
Item Name: Grand Hauler
Tamiya 40 Foot Maersk Container
The Maersk 40-Foot Container is now available as a stand lone item for those modelers who need the container by itself. The container was previously only available with the Semi-Trailer.
Specs and Features:
• 1/14 scale assembly kit of the Maersk 40-Foot Container.
•Container features aluminum frame with durable ABS front, top, and side panels which have distinctive panel patterns.
Rear doors may be opened.
•Parts to enable the realistic stacking of containers are included.
•Sticker sheets to depict the Maersk markings are included.
•Compatible with Item 56326 40-Foot Container Semi-Trailer for Tamiya 1/14 R/C Tractor Truck.
•Tractor truck and semi-trailer sold separately
Part No: 56516
Item Name: Tamiya 40 Foot Maersk Container
Tamiya 1/10 Wild Willy XB
This fully finished XB version of the Wild Willy 2 lets you enjoy wheelie popping fun right out of the box, just add batteries and you are ready to go.
Since its release in 1999, Wild Willy 2 has been a Tamiya favorite thanks to its unique running and design. The Wild Willy 2 chassis features a gear box neatly secured in a monocoque frame.
Side support bars have been added to the frame to heighten the overall rigidity and enhance Willy's 'stunt vehicle' realism. Running battery is positioned lengthwise toward the rear of the chassis, providing the ideal balance for outstanding wheelie action. Steering servo is mounted centrally on the chassis and holds two steering tie rods of equal length, which control left/right steering, ensuring reliable handling. Four wheel independent suspension and oversize tires enable high traction and stability.
• Fully assembled WR-02 chassis with body pre-painted and stickers pre-applied.
• 4-wheel independent suspension, front and rear differential gearbox and type 540 motor.
• Features Expec 2-channel transmitter TEU-101BK Electronic Speed Controller (batteries and charger sold separately).
• Includes painted driver figure.
2 Channel (Inc.)
Part No: 57743
Item Name: Tamiya 1/10 Wild Willy XB
Tamiya 1/12 XB Lunchbox
Another one of Tamiya's classic creations, the R/C Lunch Box (1st released in 1987) was loved for its appearance as much as for its R/C performance. The boxy minivan body raised up over monster truck wheels ensure that this R/C van will get attention anywhere you choose to drive it.
Fully assembled 1/12 scale monster van, pre-painted with stickers pre-applied.
Shock-resistant styrene body mounted on lightweight and durable ABS bathtub frame. Heavy duty coil spring damped front and rear suspension. Sealed gearbox protects differential during off-road running. 115mm diameter monster tires feature high grip and excellent shock absorption. Front grille, side guards, F&R bumper and friction dampers made from metal plated parts. Wheelie bar included for awesome stunts using the included Type 540 motor. Also includes Expec SP R/C unit with TEU-101 electronic speed controller (batteries sold separately).
2 Channel (Inc.)
Part No: 57749
Item Name: Tamiya 1/12 XB Lunchbox
Tamiya 1/10 XB Subaru Imprezza WRC
At the 7th Round of the 2008 World Rally Championship "the Acropolis Rally of Greece", the world saw the Subaru WRC team unleash their new exciting 2008 Impreza. With team driver Petter Solberg at the helm, the Impreza achieved a 2nd place on its debut. The Impreza has also gone on to win a 3rd place podium finish at the Round 9 "Neste Oil Rally Finland" (previously known as the 1000 Lakes Rally.
Tamiya's mastery of polycarbonate has enabled them to accurately capture the aggressive form of the Impreza.
The improved steering linkage design features TA05 steering posts for sharper steering response. Shaft driven 4-wheel drive TT-01 Type E chassis gives this electric R/C car superior control and handling. 2 white and 2 red 5mm LED lights (Total 4) are included. Both front and rear light cases have two 5mm and four 3mm LED Light installation points. Includes ESC (TEU-101BK), Type 540 motor and 2-channel R/C system. Battery and charger separately required.
2 Channel (Inc.)
Part No: 57786
Item Name: Tamiya 1/10 XB Subaru Imprezza WRC
Tamiya 1/10 XB Street Rover RTR
This is a Ready to Run XB (Expert Built) radio control car of item 58522 Street Rover. The Street Rover was first introduced as a kit. It is now available for radio control car enthusiasts who are looking for a expert built kit from Tamiya's assembly line. This is a ready-to-run Expert Built model of the Street Rover, an open-top on-road buggy featuring the reliable 2WD DT-02 chassis.
• The durable resin dune buggy body has been beautifully finished in Candy Green. • Front and rear wide tread tyres are mounted on metal-plated wheels. • Finespec 2.4GHz R/C system is pre-installed.
Required for Completion
•7.2v Battery and Charger.
Part No: 57833
Item Name: Tamiya 1/10 XB Street Rover RTR
Showing 21 - 30 of 296 Results
items per page.
Terms & Conditions
© HobbyStores 2017. All Rights Reserved.