UK Online Model Retailer! email:
Item Name Asc
Item Name Desc
Price - High to Low
Price - Low to High
Filter by Price
Up to £4.99
£5.00 - £9.99
£10.00 - £19.99
£20.00 - £49.99
£50.00 - £99.99
£100.00 - £199.99
£200.00 - £499.99
£500.00 and Over
Tamiya 1/10 Hotshot 4WD 2007
The instantly recognisable Hotshot, the buggy which started off the 4WD craze, was re-relased by Tamiya in 2007, 22 years after being unveiled to the R/C world for the first time. Back In 1985 it was regarded as the pinnacle of performance and despite being quickly outclassed by offerings from Kyosho in the form of the Optima, this model still inspires the heart of all R/C fans.
An upgraded version of the original, you don't need to rely on nostalgia alone to enjoy this model; thanks to the 4WD, dual shock set-up and simple suspension, it will take a reasonable level of abuse and still keep on going. A delight to built, (although not advised for the novice modeller) it contains a driver figure and mesh window netting along with a hatch to check on your ESC and radio gear which are designed to be installed in an enclosed tray, helping to keep away dust, dirt and water. Such a brilliant model doesn't deserve to hang about on the shop shelves - see for yourself just what makes this model stand out from the crowd!
540 Type (Included)
Part No: 58391
Item Name: Tamiya 1/10 Hotshot 4WD 2007
Tamiya 1/10 Toyota Hilux High-Lift
to see more images.
One of the most popular pick-up trucks of all time, the Toyota Hilux, follows the Ford F-350 as the 2nd new R/C pick-up truck release. Tamiya spared no expense in developing this truck to be the most realistic ever, with a ladder frame chassis and 4WD system just like the actual truck. The 3-speed transmission provides lots of enjoyable driving options and a plethora of metal parts such as the front guard, leaf springs, and aluminum friction dampers make for a very interesting assembly kit.
The large diameter tires provide impressive ground clearance and enhances the realistic resin body's muscular look. Metal-plated parts for the roll bar, front grill, front/rear bumpers, and muffler provide extra detail highlights throughout the model as well. To top off this unique model, parts for a surfboard are also included.
Headlights and turn signals can be recreated using separately available LEDs. Maker emblems are recreated with metal-transfer markings.
Roll Bar Lights
Metal-plated roll bar features 5 light positions, into which LEDs can be installed.
Front Guard with Fog Lights
Front guard features fog lights, which can be modeled with either light covers on or off.
Realistic Metal-Plated Wheels
Newly-designed 3-piece 5-spoke wheels feature a stylish gun metal color.
Highly accurate injection-molded resin body features lots of metal-plated parts such as the muffler. LEDs can also be installed for realistic taillights.
Metal Leaf Springs
Realistic leaf springs are made from 5 individual panels and can be easily adjusted after assembly.
Differential features tough metal diff gears and can be locked to provide awesome off-road ability.
Assembly 3-Speed Transmission
3-speed transmission provides excellent low speed performance and realistic gear changes. A slipper clutch protects the gears from shocks to ensure smooth operation.
Type 540 (Included)
Part No: 58397
Item Name: Tamiya 1/10 Toyota Hilux High-Lift
Tamiya 1/10 Mercedes-Benz Unimog 40
This is a 1/10 scale R/C assembly Rock Crawler machine of the Mercedes-Benz Unimog which has been a long-seller truck among its series since its debut in 1963. The humorous form of its curved hood with round headlights is realistically reproduced by a durable polycarbonate body shell. The Rock Crawling CR-01 chassis features superior off-road performance and is equipped with a durable ladder frame, aluminum side channels and resin cross members, 4-link suspension with aluminum rods and oil dampers, and a shaft driven 4WD with lockable differentials.
Also comes with realistic rubber tires with side wall tread patterns and the beadlock wheels. This machine will surely bring you a great enjoyment in conquering difficult rocky terrain.
The Mercedes-Benz Unimog got its name from the German acronym “UNIversal-MOtor-Gerat” and is a multi-purpose truck with unparalleled off-road performance. The 406 also has the ability to equip any of approximately 3000 attachments for every imaginable task. In addition to work vehicle variants like snow plow, fire engine, road maintenance truck, and tow truck, the Unimog is also used in Europe for cross-country and rally racing events like the famous Paris to Dakar rally. Of all the models released during its 50 year history, the 406 Series with its curved hood and round headlights has been a long-seller since its debut in 1963. It is equipped with an inline 6-cylinder diesel engine, 8-speed transmission (six forward/two reverse), 4WD system with front/rear lockable differentials, and front/rear tool mounting brackets with attached power takeoffs (PTO).
4-link rigid suspension features front and rear stabilizers and provides sure-footed performance.
Wheels & Tyres
Tires feature inner sponge and tread pattern on the sidewalls to provide maximum grip in rock crawling environments. They are mounted on 3-piece beadlock wheels.
Dampers are actuated via pushrods and rocker arms. Separate coil springs act as tension springs to help maintain a controllable stance.
Steering servo is mounted in a servo bed above the axle in an innovative way so as to not interfere with suspension movement.
Compact gearbox tranfers power to all 4 wheels and the small size enables lower battery position for better center of gravity.
Front and rear 3-bevel diffs can be locked to provide the ultimate level of off-road traction.
•The body captures the humorous form of the Unimog. Metal plated front grille and emblem enhance the realism.
• Separated polycarbonate parts reproduce the details such as a fuel tank under the cargo bay.
• Inside the kit box are 1/10 scale printed drawings of carton boxes allowing you to make and load on the cargo bay.
Type 540 (Included)
Part No: 58414
Item Name: Tamiya 1/10 Mercedes-Benz Unimog 40
Tamiya 1/10 Toyota Tundra High-Lift
In February 2007, after a full model change, Toyota released a full-sized American pick-up truck. It was the first time in Toyota's history that an "All American Made" pick-up truck was sold. With the rising crude oil prices and the increasing demand for economical Japanese cars, the sales of the Tundra in the Pick-Up truck market was quite strong.
This model precisely shows off the Tundra's modern looks and its great ability to take on any terrain with its excellent drive system. Tamiya's truck model of the Tundra comes as an accurately reproduced Double Cab version. Furthermore, this model Tundra comes with option parts allowing the user to raise the body in the same manner as the actual pick-up truck.
• The durable ladder frame chassis features steel channels and resin cross members for high strength.
• Equipped amidships for a lower center of gravity is a 3-speed transmission allowing gear changing and realistic low speed driving.
• Propeller shafts and slipper clutch efficiently transfer power to all wheels on any type of terrain.
• Powered by a type 540 motor. (included)
• The full-time 4WD guarantees road hugging performance.
• The differential can be locked in place to enable improved performance on any surface it may face.
• The newly designed chrome plated wheels with bead lock rings precisely catch the essence of the Pick-up truck. Because the Tundra is fitted with similar side-block tires like the F-350 (58372) and Hilux (58397), it is possible to change them with any other cross country tyres.
• 4-Channel transmitter, ESC, and running battery & charger are separately available.
• Use TS Sprays to paint your Tundra the desired color
• Loading the separately available Pick-Up Truck Multi-Function Unit (Item 53957) MFC-02 will further enhance the truck and put a wide range of realistic light, sound, and vibration effects at your fingertips.
• For dressing-up the model, snow boards (2) and roof racks are included.
• This unit requires at least a three channel radio in order to shift transmission (If MFU is installed four channel radio is required).
Type 540 (Included)
Part No: 58415
Item Name: Tamiya 1/10 Toyota Tundra High
Tamiya 1/10 Fiat 500 M-05
1957 saw Italian car manufacturers Fiat release the first Nuova 500 which went on to be a very popular little car. 50 years later in 2007, Fiat has enjoyed amazing success with their modern interpretation of the vehicle, the Fiat 500. The Fiat 500 was enthusiastically received by the consumer market not only in Italy but worldwide with the first production lot selling out within 3 weeks.
• The Fiat 500's body is accurately reproduced with a vacuum formed polycarbonate shell.
• New parts for side mirrors and wheels.
• Type 540 motor is installed on the excellent M-03M Chassis.
• Front mounted motor; 2WD front wheel drive.
• Tread pattern rubber tires with inner sponge included.
• 4-wheel independent double-wishbone suspension with friction dampers provides excellent handling.
• ESC (TEU-101BK) included.
• Battery pack & charger and 2-channel R/C system separately required.
Part No: 58427
Item Name: Tamiya 1/10 Fiat 500 M-05
Tamiya 1/10 Sand Scorcher SRB Kit
Tamiya is celebrating the 30th anniversary of the Sand Scorcher with an improved re-release of the model. The new improvements include more fine tuned parts. Just as the original, the updated Sand Scorcher features ribbed front tires and paddle rear tires. Since the Sand Scorcher and the Buggy Champ use the same chassis, the spare parts are interchangeable.
• This is an Officially Licensed 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit of the Sand Scorcher.
• Comes equipped with full ball bearings to reduce friction loss.
• Type 540 motor included.
• A duraluminum plate reinforced 2mm thick FRP main frame for added strength and flexibility to ensure stability.
• Newly designed die-cast front and rear suspension arms, front axle, and wheel hubs.
• Transparent case protects the R/C mechanisms. The lid can be easily detached by cam locks.
• Reinforced front uprights.
• Redesigned oil dampers.
• Original blister pack style packaging.
• Detailed hard plastic body included.
• 2-channel R/C system and battery pack separately available.
• ESC Included
540 Class (inc)
Part No: 58452
Item Name: Tamiya 1/10 Sand Scorcher SRB Kit
Tamiya 1/10 Unimog 4 CC-01
In the 1960s, Mercedes-Benz built the Unimog 406 Series. These multi-purpose trucks were known for being 4WD and having exceptional off-road performance. The Unimog can be used in environments such as deserts, jungles and mountains. Unimog is an acronym for "UNIversal-Motor-Gerat" with Gerat translating to mean machine or device.
The vehicles featured an inline 6-cylinder diesel engine, 8-speed transmission, and front/rear lockable differentials.
• 1/10 R/C assembly kit of the Mercedes-Benz Unimog 406 Series U900.
• The polycarbonate shell accurately captures the unique form of the Unimog.
• Front & rear light cases and side mirrors are precisely reproduced in durable ABS resin.
• Front bumper and large block tires with realistic tread pattern provide the model with a true-to-scale presence.
• Fully-enclosed front and rear gearboxes are equipped with differential gears for smooth cornering.
• 4-wheel double wishbone suspension features oil dampers.
• 2 white and 2 red 5mm LED lights (Total 4) are included.
• TEU-104BK ESC included
• Type 540 motor is included.
• 2-channel R/C system, battery pack & charger are separately required.
540 Type (Included)
Part No: 58457
Item Name: Tamiya 1/10 Unimog 4 CC-01
Tamiya 1/10 Holiday Buggy DT-02
The Holiday Buggy, initially released in 1979, now re-designed and re-issued ready for the next generation, comes mounted on the DT-02 chassis. Featuring new yellow wheels, re-designed gearbox and upgraded chassis components, this is an opportunity too good to miss! The battery pack is now in the center of the bathtub frame and has excellent handling performance even on rough surfaces.
Designed for the beginner, easy of assembly is a main feature of this kit which features ribbed front and spike rear tires as the original. Newly designed full-body sticker sheet included. Blue coloured durable polyethylene (PE) body included plus pre-painted driver figure with cowboy hat.
Part No: 58470
Item Name: Tamiya 1/10 Holiday Buggy DT-02
Tamiya 1/10 Blackfoot III
This 2WD Blackfoot III monster truck is the 5th generation vehicle to use the famous Blackfoot name. It features metal-plated parts for the accent parts. The reinforced polycarbonate monocoque frame chassis allows easy access to the main components and make maintenance of gearbox a breeze. The Gearbox comes pre-assembled, making it perfect for beginner kit builders.
The four-wheel double wishbone suspension offers sure-footed handling over almost any terrain.
• Reinforced polycarbonate monocoque frame chassis allows easy access and maintenance of the gearbox without the need to disassemble the chassis.
• Gearbox comes pre-assembled, making it perfect for those who are new to kit building in the R/C hobby.
• The four-wheel double wishbone suspension is equipped with front & rear friction dampers. • Comes with front & rear large diameter (130mm) tires.
• The dynamic form of the truck has been reproduced with a durable resin body.
• Type 540 motor included.
• Comes with a driver figure.
• Tamiya TEU-104BK ESC included.
Part No: 58498
Item Name: Tamiya 1/10 Blackfoot III
Tamiya Mitsubishi Montero Wheelie
This is a 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit of a first generation Montero (also known as Pajero and Shogun in different parts of the world) It was famous for participating in off-road races such as The Dakar Rally. This R/C machine uses the same chassis components as Item 58347 Lunch Box (2005). The 2WD chassis gives the hobbyist exciting R/C driving as well as fun wheelie action.
• 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
• Durable injection-molded body features cargo bed details, spare tire, and roll cage for heightened realism.
• Box type frame 2WD chassis is equipped with front swing axle and rear rolling rigid suspension.
• Fully-enclosed gearbox protects against dirt and debris.
• 115mm diameter tires
• Wheelie bar included
• Tamiya TEU-104BK forward and reverse brushed motor speed control.
(equipped with low voltage protection feature)
• Includes Tamiya 540 brushed motor
Part No: 58499
Item Name: Tamiya Mitsubishi Montero Wheelie
Showing 41 - 50 of 293 Results
items per page.
Terms & Conditions
© HobbyStores 2017. All Rights Reserved.