UK Online Model Retailer! email:
Item Name Asc
Item Name Desc
Price - High to Low
Price - Low to High
Filter by Price
Up to £4.99
£5.00 - £9.99
£10.00 - £19.99
£20.00 - £49.99
£50.00 - £99.99
£100.00 - £199.99
£200.00 - £499.99
£500.00 and Over
Align T-Rex 100S Super Combo
• Utilizes AFHDS 2.4Ghz frequency hopping technology for interference avoidance and stability.
• Radio transmitter consist of computer simulator output compatible with 3rd party R/C airplane and helicopter simulation software, and includes an adapter cable for computer simulator.
• Supports MODE 1/MODE 2/ MODE 3 controller modes.
• Design encompasses both agility and stability characteristics.
• Utilizes hobby grade micro servos and reinforced frame design for flight stability, crash sustainability, and longevity.
• NiMh/Lipo battery charging capability, capable of charging while flying.
• Convenient USB charge port, allowing PC USB port or any portable 5v USB power adapters to be used for charging the transmitter NiMH battery.
• Charging status and power capacity display.
• Blue backlit LCD display panel.
• 5-in-1 electronics board consisting of receiver, ESC, headinglock gyro, servos, and mixing functions.
3.7v 1S 150mAh (x2) (inc)
2x DC (inc)
4 Ch. (inc)
Part No: KX022005T
Item Name: T-Rex 100S Super Combo
Align T-Rex 150DFC Combo
to see more images.
Align's smallest and most petite 3D helicopter T-Rex 150, carries the same superior pedigree and design concept that originated from the successful T-Rex line of helicopters. Featuring strong power, superior flight control stability, and equipped with high end components, far exceeding any other helicopters currently on the market.
Twin brushless motor design, paired with 2s 7.4v 250mah battery, creating power that will surpass all your expectations.
Metal DFC main rotor head assembly featuring high end aesthetic and superior flight performance; in addition, an integrated control system with specially optimized 3-axis gyro, receiver, electronic speed controller, and 4g servos. All of these enable the T-Rex 150 to posses the same stability, superior agility, and tail holding effectiveness as the larger helicopters.
T-Rex 150 features built in Futaba S-FHSS 2.4Ghz system, and support the use of Spektrum DSM2/DSMX / JR DSM2 satellite receivers. To get the T-Rex 150 airborne, all thats needed is inputting of parameters listed in manual into your transmitter, and binding of your transmitter.
Miniature size, control precision that resembles the larger helicopters, enables you to enjoy flying inside a confined space. Beginners can even enjoy this with ease by just turning down the speed dial. The innovative breakthrough T-Rex 150 will bring you a new dimension of flying enjoyment.
2s 7.4v 250mAh 30C (Inc.)
1x 150M Main, 1x 150M Tail (Inc.)
5 Channel (Req.)
2x DS155, 1x DS150 (Inc.)
Tail Rotor Diameter:
Part No: RH15E01XT
Item Name: T-Rex 150DFC Combo
Showing 1 - 2 of 2 Results
items per page.
Terms & Conditions
© HobbyStores 2017. All Rights Reserved.