UK Online Model Retailer! email:
Item Name Asc
Item Name Desc
Price - High to Low
Price - Low to High
Forces Of Valor
Filter by Price
Up to £4.99
£5.00 - £9.99
£10.00 - £19.99
£20.00 - £49.99
£50.00 - £99.99
£100.00 - £199.99
£200.00 - £499.99
£500.00 and Over
Kotobukiya Muv Luv F022A Rapter 2 P
to see more images.
Muv-Luv is a Japanese visual novel developed by âge, which was originally released as an adult game for the PC in February 28, 2003. Subsequent versions with the adult content removed were sold for the PC and Xbox 360. Consisting of two parts, Muv-Luv Extra and Muv-Luv Unlimited , the gameplay in Muv-Luv follows a linear plot line, which offers pre-determined scenarios and courses of interaction, and focuses on the differing scenarios of the female main characters.
Muv-Luv has also made the transition to other media. Three manga series based on the games were published by MediaWorks and later ASCII Media Works and serialized in the manga magazine Dengeki Daioh. Shueisha published a seven volume novel series based on Muv-Luv and Muv-Luv Alternative while Enterbrain publishes a follow-up novel series, Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse in its Tech Gian magazine and follows the events after Muv-Luv Alternative. Total Eclipse has also been adapted into the manga format by ASCII Media Works and an anime series which will air in 2012.
Kotobukiya expands their series of model kits based on the Muv Luv games with the F-22A Rapter 2!
• Standing 18 cm (7.1 inches) tall fully assembled, the F-22A Rapter 2 is a great addition to a Frame Arms set.
• Featuring multiple points of articulation and interchangeable parts and weapons
• This unassembled model kit consists of 350 pieces formed of pre-colored plastic.
• Display alone or alongside other Muv Luv model kits and Ani Statues from Kotobukiya!
Part No: KKP342
Item Name: Muv Luv F022A Rapter 2 Plastic Mode
Kotobukiya Rayleonard 04-Alicia Uns
Armoured Core is a mecha-based video game series for the PlayStation Portable, PlayStation, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Mobile Phone platforms. Armoured Core games are third-person shooters, in which the player pilots a large mecha called an Armoured Core, or AC for short. The player builds their AC from parts which can be bought from a shop.
LEONARD 03-AALIYAH produced by RAYLEONARD industrial enterprise. Rayleonard - Possibly an English or French corporation. Its starter AC is Vaalea, a dark grey AC with sharp spikey parts. The Rayleonard AC is featured heavily on From's Armoured Core 4 website and in the "God is Force" trailer. It is also the featured AC in the opening movie of the game. In the Game you can customize some parts of the mecha such as Head,Fire Control System,Generator,Radiator,Arms L , Arms R, Legs,Booster,etc.
• Customize your mecha with an infinitate variable system to create your own Mecha Robot!
• Comes with multiple accessories including Riffel guns and stabilizer.
• The reversed leg joint will definitley expand the world of armored core model kits
Points of Articulation:
Part No: KVI046
Item Name: Rayleonard 04-Alicia Unsung - Armou
Kotobukiya Armoured Core Verdict Da
to see more images.
Armored Core: Verdict Day is a Japanese mechaction game for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. It is the 15th installment of From Software's Armored Core series.The game was released worldwide in September 2013.
• Kotobukiya returns to the world of Armored Core with the CO3 Malicious RIP 3/M plastic model kit!
• The CO3 Malicious is beautifully sculpted in 1/72 scale.
• Standing 13 cm (5.2 inches) tall fully assembled, the Malicious is bristling with weapons.
• Featuring multiple points of articulation and interchangeable parts, this plastic model kit can be posed to customize your display.
• Display alone or alongside other Armored Core Plastic Model kits from Kotobukiya!
Part No: KVI077
Item Name: Armoured Core Verdict Day - CO3 Mal
Showing 1 - 3 of 3 Results
items per page.
Terms & Conditions
© HobbyStores 2017. All Rights Reserved.