UK Online Model Retailer! email:
Cameras & FPV
Item Name Asc
Item Name Desc
Price - High to Low
Price - Low to High
Cameras & FPV
Filter by Price
Up to £4.99
£5.00 - £9.99
£10.00 - £19.99
£20.00 - £49.99
£50.00 - £99.99
£100.00 - £199.99
£200.00 - £499.99
£500.00 and Over
AEE MD10 HD Magicam - Advanced Vers
to see more images.
The AEE MD10 8MP 1080p Wi-Fi HD Action Camera has a 328 ft Wi-Fi reach that allows you to connect an iOS or Android device and remote control the camera using a free-download app. You can also review and perform basic edits to your recordings with this app and save your changes to an optional microSD card in the camera.
The MD10 features a 1/2.3" CMOS sensor and captures video in up to Full HD 1080p30 resolution and still photos at 8 megapixels in standard mode, action bursts of 8 frames, and timer delay mode. It's also capable of recording slow motion video at 720p HD resolution at 120 fps. The built-in lens has an f/2.6 aperture and shoots an expansive view at a 113° wide angle. The camera also has a built-in microphone for audio recording and built-in speaker for audio playback. An 1100mAh lithium-ion battery is built-in and rechargeable using an included USB cable. A mini display on the front of the camera indicates remaining battery life as well as other camera factors.
• Built-in Wi-Fi capability allows camera control and basic editing via iOS or Android device
• 8MP 1/2.3" CMOS sensor
• Captures video at Full HD 1080p30, 1280 x 960, and slow motion at 720p120
• Shoots still photos at 8MP in standard mode, action bursts of 8 frames, and timer delay mode
• Built-in f/2.6, 113° wide angle lens
• Built-in microphone and speaker
• Records to optional microSD cards – Max 65Gb
• Approximately 2" in height
• Supports over 25 other optional mounts from AEE
• Built-in 1100mAh lithium-ion battery
• Mini LCD with battery life and other indicators
• HDMI mini output port
• Waterproof Depth Rating: 20m (With Waterproof Housing)
• White Balance Modes: Auto
• Built-in Mic : Yes
• Built-in Speaker : Yes
• Wi-Fi : Yes
• Tripod Mount : None
• Sensor: 1x 8 Megapixel 1/2.3" CMOS Sensor
• Maximum Aperture : f/ 2.6
• Angle of View : 113°
• Recording Media : Optional microSD/SDHC/SDXC Up To 64GB Video/Image
• Video Format :High Definition MPEG4
• 1920 x 1080p / 30 fps
• 1280 x 960p / 60 fps
• 1280 x 720p / 120 fps
• Aspect Ratio : 16:9 / 4:3
• Slow Motion Mode: 120 fps recorded @ 1280 x 720p
• Still Image Resolution: JPEG: 8 Megapixel
• Audio Format: WAV
• Display Type : LCD
• Touchscreen : No
• Screen Size : 1"
• Outputs : 1x HDMI C (Mini)
• Microphone Input : No
• Headphone Jack : No
• DRC Remote Control
• 3 prong waterproof case
• Back splint waterproof back shell module
• Bandage waterproof back shell module
• Back splint module
• Insert& plug module
• M15 Flat sticker (2PCS)
• M08arcing sticker (2PCS)
• Long screw
• Power cable
• USB Cable
• Camera Tether
• Bag Pack
• Instruction Manual
1100mAh Lithium-Ion (Inc.)
38 x 51 x 25mm
1920 x 1080p @ 30FPS
Part No: AEEMD10AV
Item Name: MD10 HD Magicam - Advanced Version
AEE P51 HD Micro Camera
to see more images.
The AEE P51 is a high-performance 1080p HD WiFi recording device featuring a 90-degree pinhole camera. Capable of 10X zoom, the lightweight yet durable P51 can be used on aircraft, helicopters and other RC Models. The versatile P51 can be accessorized with an external color TFT screen, back-up battery for longer run time, or external GPS module.
• Aperture: F/NO. 2.8
• Camera: Pin Hole HD camera
• View Angle: 50°
• Charging time: About 3 hours
• USB Charging time: About 3.5 hours
• Micro-HDMI(TYPE D)
• Mini USB(10pin)
• Micro SD
• AEE Port
• Storage (Memory) : Up to 32G
• TFT Screen Size : 2”
• Operating System : Mac OS®X 10.9.2 and later Microsoft Windows® Vista, 7 and later
• Protection Grade : IP40
• Pixels(millions) : 3, 5 ,8 MP
• Burst(piece/s) : 3 pcs/1s
• Burst Pixels : 3, 5 ,8 MP
• Timing Start : 3,5,10s
• Time stamp of photographing : Yes
• Dynamic image resolution
• 1080p (16:9) "NTSC:30 fps / PAL:25 fps Wide/Middle/Narrow/Small FOV
• 720p (16:9) "NTSC:60, 30 fps / PAL:50, 25 fps Wide FOV
• Bitrate : Standard,high bitrate
• Auto start videoing : 5,10,20s
• Time stamp of videoing :Yes
• Image Flip180° : Yes
• Recording Time : About 3 hours and a half(720P/25fps)
• Recording Time(720P/NTSC:30fps) : About 3 hours
• Video format : MOV
• Recording format : WAV
• Sound recording time : About 6 hours and a half
Resolution supported for time stamp videoing
Resolution supported for image flip180°
• Wi-Fi : Built-in
• Synchronization of videoing and photo : 1080P/30?1080P/25?720P/30?720P/25
• Video Loop : Yes
• Time saving of video upon opening video loop : 15 mins/clip
• Time saving of video upon closing video loop : 30 mins/clip
• Digital zoom : 10X
• VOX function : Yes
• Spot metering mode : Yes
• Time set-up : Set-up on menu
• Storage temperature : -20°~60°
• Storage Humidity : 50%~90% (Relative humidity)
• Working environment temperature : -10°~50°
• Work environment humidity : 50%~90% (Relative humidity)
1500mAh Lithium-Ion (Inc.)
59 x 43 x 35mm
Part No: AEEP51
Item Name: P51 HD Micro Camera
Nano QX FPV BNF W/O Headset with SA
The tiny Blade FPV Nano QX quadcopter is a totally immersive RC experience you can take everywhere. Incredibly light and surprisingly durable, the FPV Nano QX can be flown in spaces no bigger than an office cubicle. Its potent motors are smooth and Spektrum 2.4GHz DSMX radio technology delivers outstanding 4-channel maneuverability.
But it’s the exclusive SAFE technology built-in that offers a quadcopter experience like no other. That’s because the specially tuned SAFE system makes sophisticated flight envelope protection possible so flying is incredibly easy and more fun-even if it’s your first time. Plus, the Spektrum™ ultra micro FPV camera is already installed which means you can get started in the short time it takes to charge the batteries.
The Blade FPV Nano QX features Horizon Hobby’s newest innovation in RC flight, SAFE® technology. This revolutionary system optimizes the FPV Nano QX for precision hovering and accuracy in two flight modes.
Pitch and roll limits are locked to offer a limited flight envelope while electronic self-leveling offers positive stability the instant you release the sticks.
Pitch and roll limits are removed and pilots can fly with the enhanced precision AS3X® technology delivers in all aerobatic maneuvers.
Put Yourself in the Pilot’s Seat
First-Person View (FPV) with a headset creates an immersive RC experience that virtually puts you in the pilot’s seat. Live video is transmitted from a camera on the model to you so you can have the sense of flying from inside the model.
The completely assembled airframe features a tough, lightweight design made with translucent material like the forward rotor blades. Its blade guards help make little bumps against the walls or furniture uneventful.
Spektrum™ ultra micro FPV camera system installed on the FPV Nano QX is an all-in-one FPV unit that runs tandem off the flight battery. Its operational frequency is compatible with any 5.8GHz headset such as the Fat Shark Teleporter V4.
The Blade 4-channel 2.4GHz transmitter included with the RTF features Spektrum™ DSMX® technology. The Bind-N-Fly version can be flown with any compatible 4-channel transmitter.
The ultra micro 150mAh 1S 3.7V 45C Li-Po flight battery powers to both the Nano QX and the FPV system.
A USB 1S Li-Po charger is included for the 150mAh 1S 3.7V 45C flight battery.
6mm Brushed coreless
5.5 in (140mm)
0.77 oz (22 g)
Part No: BLH7280
Item Name: Nano QX FPV BNF W/Out Headset
GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition
to see more images.
The most advanced GoPro yet. Features video resolutions up to 4K, 12MP photos up to 30 frames per second, built-in Wi-Fi, SuperView and Auto Low Light modes. Waterproof to 131’/40m.
Capture and share your life’s most meaningful experiences with the HERO3+ Black Edition. 20% smaller and lighter than its best-selling predecessor, it delivers improved image quality and powerful new features geared for versatility and convenience.
SuperView™ is a new video mode that captures the world’s most immersive wide angle perspective, while Auto Low Light mode intelligently adjusts frame rate for stunning low-light performance. Combined with 30% longer battery life, 4x faster Wi-Fi, a sharper lens and compatibility with all GoPro mounts and accessories, the HERO3+ Black Edition is the most advanced GoPro yet.
The HERO3+ Black Edition is 20% smaller and lighter than previous models and is compatible with all GoPro mounts and accessories—making it the most mountable, wearable and versatile GoPro ever.
Stunning video quality has made GoPro the world’s best-selling camera company, and the HERO3+ Black Edition continues this tradition. High-resolution, high-frame rate 1440p48, 1080p60, 960p100 and 720p120 video modes result in professional quality footage and allow for liquid-smooth slow motion playback. 4Kp15 and 2.7Kp30 enable ultra high-resolution, cinema quality capture.
The HERO3+ Black Edition captures gorgeous 12MP stills at up to 30 frames per second—perfect for fast-action sequences. Time Lapse mode enables automatic photo capture at 0.5, 1, 2, 5, 10, 30 or 60 second intervals. Continuous Photo shoots full-resolution stills at a steady 3, 5 or 10 frames per second when holding down the shutter button.
Featuring a 30% increase in battery life, you can go longer and capture more with the HERO3+ Black Edition.
1S 3.7v 1180mAh (inc.)
1920 x 1080
136g (4.8oz) Inc Housing
Part No: GP1031
Item Name: GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition
Hubsan FPV DIY Kit
to see more images.
Just like the camera setup we first saw on Hubsans Spyhawk last year we can now annouce Hubsans DIY FPV kit which allows you to install the same 5 megapixel camera into any plane you like (Size restrictions apply. Please see FPV rules). The Kit comes complete with all the parts needed to convert your favorite plane into a full FPV aircraft!
Please be aware of the FPV rules within the UK when installing this kit.
• 5MP Camera module
• 4ch Receiver
• FPV 4ch Transmitter
Part No: H320F
Item Name: Hubsan FPV DIY Kit
Ripmax Micro Dv Camera (2Gb)
to see more images.
This tiny video camera is perfect for mounting to even small models for in-flight recording of both video and audio, and offers amazing quality playback for a camera this small and light – only 19 grams! Charging the built-in battery is quick and easy from your computer via the included USB lead and the camera is supplied complete with 2GB Micro SD card as well as two different mounts, protective cover and full instructions on a mini CD.
• Compact, Lightweight Micro Digital Video Camera
• Records Audio and 720x480 AVI Format Colour Video
• Hight Speed USB 2.0 Data Transfer
• Built-in Li-Po Battery – Charges From Your USB equipped PC
• 2GB Micro SD Card Included
• USB Cable Included
• Mounting Clip and Bracket Included
• 30FPS Video Frame Rate
Part No: P-MICRODV/2GB
Item Name: Micro Dv Camera (2Gb)
Udi UFO/Drone External Camera Unit
Udi UFO/Drone External Camera Unit. For use with Udi products which have the underslung camera feature, A-U817, A-U817A, A-U817C, A-U818A.
For additional memory, be sure to use the 1GB card P-U817-12.
Available in Store
01953 884 665
Part No: P-U817-11
Item Name: Udi UFO/Drone External Camera Unit
Udi U829 SD card 2GB
A spare Udi U829 2GB SD card (the same size as the card supplied with the model).
Part No: P-U829-22
Item Name: Udi U829 SD card 2GB
Micro Video Camera
Part No: RCV0001
Item Name: Micro Video Camera
Showing 1 - 9 of 8 Results
items per page.
Terms & Conditions
© HobbyStores 2018. All Rights Reserved.